INFPA AGM 20th August 2016, Commons Hotel Cork
1) Chairman’s Welcome and attendance thank you
2) Apologies received Owen Fitzgerald , Seamus Barrett, Steve Kelly, Jamie Walsh
3) Financial Report by Darrin Ring – AIB Account verified and approved
4) 2016 Ring sales – Report by Darrin Ring – Memberships and Ring sales up on 2015
5) INFPA Show Pen Purchase. Darrin advised the members that the INFPA have now purchased the show pens from the IF&FPS and are now the property of the INFPA.
6) Kilmurray Show 2016 – John Fitzgerald advised the members of a new show venue in Limerick for this year’s show which will be held on the 29th of October
7) Kildare Show will be held on the 14th of January 2017 also at a new venue in Kildare Town
8) EE Meeting and Report by Kevin Kelly. Kevin handed all members in attendance a pack containing all the information from this year’s meeting in Austria and rather than spending a long time reading it out, he invited members to read them and if they have any questions or queries to contact him after the show.
9) Irish Flying Tumbler, Kevin advised the members of the fantastic news that the EE breed standard is now approved and the drawing is at stage 3 and back with JLF for slight changes.
10) Alan Cunningham stepped down as Sec of the Valencain Figuruita Club of Ireland with immediate effect
11) Europa Show 2018 Denmark – General Discussion took place and we will have more information at next year’s meeting along with Travel plans
12) Irish Coloured Racing Pigeon Club requested information on how to hold a Master Breeder award class. Kevin wrote to Albert Hogan in July after the EE meeting and outlined all his information obtained at the EE meeting and that the INFPA cannot recognise a Master Breeder award issued by the Club. A general discussion took amongst all the members and committee. This is the Findings of the EE AGM Austria 2016
13) Minutes of AGM 2015 proposed by Darrin Ring and seconded by Kevin Kelly
John Fitzgerald Closed the meeting and thanked all members for their continued support